Total Pageviews

Monday, August 29, 2011

The Whole Truth?

When I decided to post these essays it certainly wasn't because there was anything to conceal on my part. On the contrary, the motivation was supplied by crooked cops who had stolen property and falsified reports to the extent that I had been rendered destitute, and that my efforts at seeking judicial review had been thwarted. The fact that law enforcement conspicuously refused to acknowledge the theft of my personal belongings by Kevin M. Cimarusti and John A. Whitcraft, Jr. meant there were literally no other options available. So instead of crying in my cornflakes, I decided to direct my efforts to researching and writing on the subject, and so Professor Peabody and I began our journey along the Path of Enlightenment, backward and forwards looking for answers.

Not long after my last attempt to report the thefts to the Big Law Dog, I recovered the court records from the perjury charges made against Michael E. Bartley, referred by the State of California to Paul "Pffft" in October of 1998. As mentioned previously, there was no mention of an AKA or the DA Number Scam in any of those records for obvious reasons, but there was a thumbprint, presumably that of Michael E. Bartley, the uneducated, ex-Navy drug-addict. That thumbprint belongs to the individual that acquired the fraudulent ID on September 20, 1996. So if "Book-em Dan-O" Lasher says he arrested someone other than the person who acquired that ID (he actually confirms that he did arrest that person in the report), or if he says that the thumbprint doesn't correspond to the one that was used to acquire it, then he is demonstrably full of shit according to all the other parties involved, including the two judges who presided over the identity hearing and the perjury proceedings.

It took some figuring to realize that a scam was in progress, that it was preconceived and required some collaboration, but the DA Number Scam was the clincher and I didn't find out about that until December 2009 when I ordered certified copies of the records. Nor was I aware that Paul "Pffft" had sent Bartley's fines to a collection agency after he stipulated to the court that he was deceased. I did, however, note that the reference numbers corresponded with those that were adjudicated at the identity hearing on June 4, 1997 which confirmed the scam was premeditated and malicious.

So realizing this, along with the fact that Steve Cooley had once again refused to acknowledge the stolen property that made it possible, it became obvious that the same parties that had dispossessed my mother were also complicit in the thefts that had resulted in the ID fraud which had occurred ten years earlier. More importantly, however, it suggested a crime in progress and led me to question whether the California DMV had issued any other IDs after June 4, 1997 in violation of court orders, and if so, what were the residual effects assuming that the perpetrators had the same motives? That question remains unanswered.

But had it not been for the Raid, Rummage and Ransack mission by Deputy Johnston on May 4, 2007, the conspicuous removal of the California DL from 2000-04, and the contrived effort by Arcadia Police and Steve Cooley to acquire another photo based on specious charges (an Arcadia Police Department order to provide an "arrest" photo for a bogus citation sixteen days later), the rest of the elements would not have become so obvious. (For instance, Lasher's contention that the AKA referred to both the victim and the perpetrator).

And since May 2007 when I reported the thefts, CLEO aggression became so conspicuously contrived it caused me to start writing on the subject, the first pages written in August 2007, originally intended as my own narrative to the judiciary. The writing style has changed because by October 2009 the audience was no longer the judiciary, but not the subject or the message. My standards of journalistic integrity have been maintained, knowing that the people I've accused of misconduct have law enforcement authority which they have reminded me on many occasions they can wield in a number of different ways to my detriment. But there came a point when, not only had I seen enough blatant misconduct and criminality on the part of those involved, but I also became fed up with paying the price for that misconduct and criminality. In other words, I'm not the guy who has anything to hide here. They are.

CLEOs were always compelled to take the initiative as far as getting rid of evidence and witnesses. The DMV photos contemporaneous with the identity hearing, employment records, postmarked correspondence, and other documentation was clearly targeted. Police activity after my effort to seek judicial review in 2007 was commensurate with that effort. The evidence and exhibits that were keys to the effort were known to CLEOs as well as the perpetrators, Kevin M. Cimarusti and John A. Whitcraft, Jr. And those things began disappearing quickly while law enforcement not only refused to acknowledge the thefts, but became participants on many occasions, some described in previous essays. I also knew that PMAPS would never protect my interests or my property, so CLEOs and military slime had essentially been issued a license to steal, or to commit any other criminal offense, knowing they would never be subject to any penalties or prosecution.
 
Consider for a moment, you're approached by a guy with a gun who restrains you and steals the contents of your wallet, then drives off without any explanation. I'm not sure what law enforcement calls it, especially when the nature of the complaint is never described, nor are any charges made, but personally I refer to this sort of thing as armed robbery. What do you call it when all of your personal belongings are stolen and the cops call the guy who stole those things and tells him the thefts were discovered? I call it complicity, which makes those cops accessories. And when that stolen property starts turning up in the possession of hostile parties, used to contribute to false allegations of criminality, or planted as evidence far away from where it was stolen, you have even more criminal offenses that are directly related to the original felonious conduct by the perpetrators, which become aggravated felonies, and so on.

And perhaps more importantly, because the efforts to cover all of this up have become more egregious than the original crimes, we see the same dynamic in play by CLEOs and PMAPS. They have made it clear that they intend to use their authority as a vehicle to silence your humble writer. The stooge activity, the contrivances, the bogus complaints, the falsified reports are a daily occurrence, probably beyond the comprehension of someone who hasn't been targeted in such a manner. But the complaints that turn into falsified reports, the construction of Mt. CLEO which is clearly part of a preconceived strategy, have two elements missing. The Who and the Why are never revealed or apparent when they occur, in fact concealed to the extent that it becomes obvious they were staged, much like a typical Raid, Rummage and Ransack operation where the identity of the complainant and the nature of the complaint are left out of the equation.

The complaints made since 2007, and the police reports that result from them, are clearly coordinated and purposeful. For instance, it hasn't been particularly surprising to note that I now see CLEO stooges waiting for hours to follow me into restrooms, or that I am approached by people who are clearly part of the CLEO agenda, trying to make conversation for no other reason than to establish proximity. Or that the proliferation of CLEO stooges has increased as well as police activity to record their propensity for stalking, posing and providing photo-ops suggestive of illegal activity.

But for my part, the missing elements to the complaints, the predicates for any phony, falsified, or contrived police report, the "Officer observed" variety, the "Super-Covert" surveillance types, or the "Staged Photo-Op and Recital" endeavors, the Who and the Why are always missing. The Why is actually self-evident. CLEOs plan, choreograph and direct these things for obvious reasons; to portray illegal activity and CLEO stooges are critical to that effort. Without them, CLEOs have no basis for any complaint or allegations. But the Who is the element that allows me to connect motives and affiliations, and as any investigator will tell you, these are the most important of all the other questions.

When the cops arrive at a crime scene, for instance, they may see a home that was burglarized (keeping with the Bartley analogy). They know What happened. They probably know How it happened and probably have a good idea When it happened. Obviously they know Where. So as I've endeavored to "Investigate the Investigators" I'm looking for the same information as they are when they arrive at a crime scene. Who did it and Why, because the Why often tells us the Who and the Who will often tell us the Why, (depending on the nature of the offense). Bogus complaints then, and the phony reports that result from them, are the foundation of all things CLEO.

When the PMAPS construct a scenario of illegal activity, these reports are the building blocks, and I understand that implicitly after watching CLEO antics for so many years. I also know the complaints are planned, staged, conceived and executed by the same people for the same reasons. The motives and the affiliations are the same. The Who and the Why are constants. So my research, my investigation is different, but in many ways the same as CLEOs. The difference is that I don't have an agenda. Since I started down the Path of Enlightenment I have only connected the dots as they became apparent. I have only pointed out that of the complaints, allegations and reports that became known to me, all of them appear to share common motives and affiliations, conspicuously concealed at every juncture. And as I pointed out in the previous essay, for those of us with a background in journalism, this is the Red Meat that provides sustenance for further investigation, like the municipalities in California who refused to comply with orders to provide financial information described in the "Crunch Time" essay. ("Hey everybody, we've got something to hide and we're willing to violate state law to do it!")   

The motives and affiliations are constants throughout. The Who and Why are the same regardless of whether it was a theft, a bogus complaint, a falsified report, or a phony database entry. This was how I discovered the Path of Enlightenment in the first place. And in so doing, it became obvious that CLEO motives have, and never will change. In fact, they are more compelled than ever to construct a plausible scenario of illegal activity because suing for libel is not an option. Which takes us back to my original statement from the first chapter written in August 2007. The more crimes these people commit the more Accusing Fingers are aimed at me. The Accusing Fingers of course, have become hordes since the tactical thefts described in the first chapters, but still with the same motives and affiliations.

© humble journalist

The attack on the account while I wrote this essay was almost unprecedented. Several paragraphs of text were deleted as I wrote, so I did my best to reconstruct them. But the modus operandi has clearly remained the same over the years, the access to my accounts just as illegal as when I started. 

Link to next post http://burgersonly.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment