Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 25, 2011

"Equal Protection" For CLEOs And PMAPS

Along this imprecise path to the points that I believe have some contemporary significance, it should be emphasized that almost every step along the way has resulted in bogus complaints by those with motives and affiliations that are constant. It should be noted that falsified reports by law enforcement have also been a matter of course. Lasher's comical effort at creative dialog was the first example, quickly followed by a baseless accusation of a threat (Margaret Remsburg representing the State of California), which was baseless and nonsensical in context. Falsified reports by law enforcement continued from that point, and only increased after I found that virtually all of my belongings had been stolen. CLEO aggression has only increased with my efforts to seek judicial review and publication of my descriptive accounts.

As if to emphasize the point further, and to point out that jurisdiction has nothing to do with CLEO antics, "Assholette" Davis provided another example recently in Mr. Roger's neighborhood with a report that included the contention that I told her that I was "standing in front" of a restroom, (apparently her effort to provide a kidney for the "Book-em Dan-O" Lasher organ donation program). At every point in between, in every jurisdiction, CLEO tactics have been uniformly reliant on falsified police reports. But the point I'm trying to make here is not just that cops lie whenever it serves their purposes, or that falsified reports have been the response to the "credibility" test that Whitcraft's parrot seemed to think was useful. (Ask a cop whether anything Whitcraft says is accurate? So Whitcraft doesn't have as much "credibility" as the cops? Not as much as "Big Brown Burrito" Award-winner "Fairlane" Ford? He's right. Not even the cops are as full of shit as Whitcraft, the exception being ankle-grabber Ford. Thanks for making the point for me.)

The point is that law enforcement has proved on many occasions, since Lasher's arrest and booking report, since Paul "Pffft" made sure not to mention an AKA or reference to a DA number that referred to two different people in court, that timely judicial review was, and continues to be, antithetical to every aspect of the various CLEO scams. In other words, if at any point that judicial review was the logical outcome, charges associated with the phony narrative, the subsequent bogus complaints by military slime, the alleged burglary that was actually committed by Kevin Cimarusti, it would also become known that allegations were based on transcribed recitals, that video existed that disproved those reports, that "Igor" Cimarusti stole the items Bartley used to gain IDs prior to his death, or that DMV photos were being switched. So the proverbial elephant in the room remains the conspicuous absence of charges associated with any of the complaints or police reports.

It is a matter of record that everywhere I go bogus complaints are made by those with the common motives and affiliations I've described. If they weren't bullshit, I wouldn't be mentioning them here. And when I am aware of them as I was when Ms. Hairston came unglued because my mother smiled and tried to wave in recognition, the cops make sure not to respond until after I leave the area, even if I wait for hours. In this way, the Accusing Fingers always maintain the upper hand, and by making sure that judicial review never takes place, the video or other evidence that disproves the complaint or allegations is destroyed, and in this way law enforcement (and CLEO stooges) have managed to cover their tracks at every significant juncture.

"Book-em Dan-O" Lasher and Paul "Pffft" couldn't bring charges associated with any of those arrests for several very good reasons, the most obvious being that I was never arrested and could have easily proved it, and I still had the photo IDs I suspect were used in those reports the day of the identity hearing June 4, 1997. The same principle continues to be pervasive as far as CLEO tactics, and it explains why the Accusing Fingers are very careful to make sure that I am not aware of the complaint when it is actually made. Why Ms. Honey for instance became almost hysterical when I glanced at her notepad to see what she was writing while the cops were setting up for the staged arrest outside. She was preparing a bogus complaint that was supposed to be handed to the cops after I left, so my glance caused more hysteria of the type displayed by Ms. Hairston and several County Hags before and since. 

Of course, now that those involved have had plenty of time to destroy the evidence of what actually occurred, when they can say that the video or the records are no longer available, they are much more likely to make their bogus allegations that are supported only by their own statements. CLEOs have never deviated from this pattern, conspicuously avoiding any possibility of contesting the allegations in a timely manner. The last time I actually appeared in court, Steve Cooley dropped the specious charge because he had acquired the arrest and booking photo which was the objective of that particular CLEO charade. (I wasn't even arrested when the citation was issued. But the entire fiasco reminded me that CLEOs have always tried to portray me as an idiot while I've been dissembling their scams thinking the same thing about them.)

No, CLEOs only make their bogus contentions long after any opportunity to properly contest the allegations has passed, the advantage going to CLEOs and PMAPS who can wait for years before filing charges, knowing that the evidence disproving the allegations has been destroyed. So when I read about the guy who had spent eighteen years in prison because a Piece O' Shit prosecutor had ditched the evidence that exonerated him, I wasn't particularly surprised because I've been watching the same principle being demonstrated by CLEOs over the last two decades. It is CLEOs and PMAPS that are primarily responsible for theft, corruption and destruction of evidence for obvious reasons. Not only my personal belongings, the photo IDs associated with all of this, the documentation and records that prove what really occurred, but removing my mother from the list of potential witnesses, falsifying reports to support phony reports in the past, and recruiting CLEO stooges to supply them with bogus complaints and statements intended to cover it up.

So after almost two decades of watching CLEO antics, reporting the separate but related criminal offenses perpetrated against me or my mother at each point they became known, after seeking judicial review on several occasions and writing what has become a 1200-page book with excerpts posted here, no judicial review of any aspect of this has ever taken place. No opportunity to contest any allegation or complaint made against me has ever been possible because CLEOs know that bogus complaints and falsified reports are based solely on the alleged "credibilty" of those that made the complaint or authored the report, and therefore destruction of the evidence that disproves those allegations has always been a requisite.


It could have also been mentioned in the previous essay that the Internet-based attacks on accounts, hardware, software and storage media are felonious activities as well. I'm not a JD like some our esteemed characters, but it has occurred to me that the impersonation involved with any bogus accounts associated with me, especially if stolen property was involved, it could constitute yet another example of a criminal offense perpetrated against your humble writer along with the other CLEO antics described here. That's why the path to the significant points I'm trying to make is necessarily imprecise. In many instances, and on a regular basis, CLEOs, provide the examples for those arguments.


© humble journalist

No comments:

Post a Comment