Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 25, 2011

CLEO Techno Bullshit (Continued)

So once again we are forced to examine the assaults by CLEOs on personal property, false attribution the common denominator and motive. Let us review. When the "IP Scam" became evident, it was because IT Techs and CLEO stooges were making conspicuous efforts to log-on and log-off at the exact moment as your humble writer. Other evidence surfaced. We saw the time-date stamp altered on several occasions, within the account or on the computer. It would be backed up by an hour for instance, such that text written prior to my arrival could be falsely attributed to me. After that, we saw Public Servants handing me a stack of prints, then asking me to find the one or two pages I had actually written. The intent was rather obvious; they wanted me to handle all of those prints such that they could be attributed to me.

We saw the IP changes associated with access to accounts. The IP address retrieved from a "My IP" source prior to log-in to an account different from the one displayed when I was actually logged into it (thus the designation "IP Scam" defined by anything that may have originated from those computers using the same IP ). We saw Ms. Honey coming unglued during the staged arrest referred to in Essay 87, the choreography obviously connected to the internal computers which Ms. Honey was controlling, which required those officials with knowledge of the scam to destroy the hard-drives of their internal computers, (then destroy the evidence that they were replaced).

We also saw the alteration to the time/date within the account itself, allowing for a window that CLEOs exploited to falsely attribute anything that served their purposes within the windows of opportunity supplied by falsifying the time zone of the account.

Since then, we've been provided with many other examples. We've seen the time/date scam perpetrated here in Mr. Roger's neighborhood as well, the remote access program "LogMeIn" which allows for external access to external sources after log-in which has obvious advantages for CLEOs, and of course alterations and deletions to text have always relied on theft of passwords or illegal access to the account. (Ergo, 'control userpassword2' run commands). We also saw CLEO stooge activity suggestive of that which is described in Essay 87, my educated guess being that CLEOs have also decided to incorporate stolen property into their storyline externally. In other words, CLEOs becoming smart enough to know that they have to keep bogus "evidence" outside their internal network otherwise they face a similar problem as Ms. Honey.

The 'control userpassword2' command also suggests another element of the IP scam in progress, typical of CLEOs and their tactics. The objective of all this is to falsely attributed printed text to your humble writer, that text presumably being consistent with CLEO storylines alleging illegal activity. But there is also the possibility of bogus accounts, something I've always suspected but unable to prove. In this scenario, log-in to this account, would be accompanied by an IT tech or a CLEO stooge logging-in to a completely different account, one that I don't know exists. There are two possibilities at that point. Either a password unknown to me is used by the IT Tech or CLEO stooge, or the same password I've assigned to this account.

If the IT Tech or CLEO stooge used a stolen password from this account to access the phantom account, the one that produces CLEO-friendly text, then it would appear that I accessed it when the data of my log-in is recorded. For this reason, the 'control userpassword2' command was not particularly surprising, nor were the efforts in the past to steal passwords by law enforcement and military slime which has occurred many more times than I've detailed here. In fact it provides a possible answer to something I had pondered before; i.e. that during the time I am logged-in to this account, the posting time recorded by Google, I am writing the text of the essays you see here, another account is also being accessed.

(The capability of recording the exact time of the post does not exist with the Hubpages account although I make a note of it occasionally, but while I was writing in the text field, the "draft saved" function allows for the text to be altered and deleted prior to it being saved or published. On many occasions, however, the account was illegally accessed for no other reason than to make deletions to text, like the one described in Essay 137). 

The byproduct of these attacks continues to be CLEO-friendly altered text, but for a plausible CLEO storyline to exist, there almost has to be a way to falsely attributed those stacks of printed material to me besides shoving them in front of me and telling me I am expected to find one or two pages in that stack so my fingerprints are associated with CLEO bullshit (read Offensive Rebounds). The stooge activity that CLEOs are directing requires more than a bogus "secret code" scenario. These people cross my path all day long and there is no way they could possibly know who I am or where I may be, all of them affecting portrayals consistent with illegal activity, especially when you consider that there is none.

So where is the bogus CLEO-friendly text coming from and who is writing it? And how do they make it appear that the source is your humble writer? We are getting closer to answering the question as each CLEO scam becomes evident. Because once you understand CLEO motives, everything else becomes predictable, so we are constantly provided with examples, often recycled, of false attribution. (Just prior to posting this essay, a CLEO stooge was conspicuously waving around some prints after establishing proximity).

But it should also be noted that what I am describing here, the illegal access to accounts, the falsifications involved, especially attribution, and the intent of the perpetrators, is clearly malicious, collaborative, premeditated and therefore felonious.

© humble journalist

No comments:

Post a Comment